Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Talk Like Lions promo art



For those of you who don't know, I'm a HUGE music fan! I mean HUGE!

Music is a big part of my life, not only listening but actually creating original music as well. I've been playing music for about 9 years now (drums and guitar being my specialty), and I've been a part of many bands that gained a great amount of local attention. I'll be sure to post some music up for all of you soon (old and new).

Just this last year a close friend of mine, Blaise Hockel, which he and I have been writing and playing music together since middle school, finally decided to put together our best musical works and put them on a 12 song CD. The CD was called, "Behind Closed Doors" and the name of our "band" is Talk Like Lions. Blaise sings lead vocals, plays piano and writes most of the lyrics, and I play all the other instruments and sing back up. Both of us collaborate evenly on the song writing process as well.

Above is some simple photoshop art I did for the band, the top being some promotional art for our second album that's due out this winter entitled, "Bamalam"....get it? No?...moving on...and then the picture below is the album cover for "Behind Closed Doors". Nothing too fancy since I don't have much experience with photoshop, but I'm getting the hang of it and trying to do as many fun little projects as I can.

Hope you enjoy the works and if you wanna listen to a few Talk Like Lions songs for fun, click the link below which will take you to our bandcamp profile. You can also search us on facebook, "like" our page! :)

http://talklikelions.bandcamp.com/

1 comment:

  1. oh my god we are calling it Bamalam??!?! thats so cool :)

    ReplyDelete